A SysCheck lists all the IOS and cIOS that are on your Wii, along with some information about each of them. It also gives you some other useful information. When you have IOS-related problems on your Wii, someone might ask you to do a SysCheck.
What you need
- An SD card or USB drive
- SysCheck HacksDen Edition
Section I - Downloading/Installing
- Extract SysCheck HacksDen Edition and put it in the
appsfolder on your SD card or USB drive.
- Insert your SD card or USB drive into your Wii, and launch SysCheck HacksDen Edition from the Homebrew Channel.
Section II - Performing a SysCheck
- Wait for the program to get some information about your Wii.
- When “This IOS will be tested (Please select)” is shown on the screen, press A.
- Wait for the program to get some information about your IOS.
- After it finishes, press the
AButton if you want to view the log.
- If you want to share the SysCheck, you can press the
AButton, which will upload it to syscheck.rc24.xyz and give you a link. You can also share the
sysCheck.csvsaved to the root of your SD Card. The
IOSsysCheck.logfile (saved to the root as well) contains additional information about your IOS.