LetterBomb is an exploit for the Wii that is triggered using the Wii Message Board.
What you need
- A Wii on system version 4.3
- An SD card with at least 128 MB of free space
- Go to
Console Informationand make note of your MAC address.
- Go to please.hackmii.com, input your Wii MAC and region, complete the CAPTCHA, ensure
Bundle the HackMii Installer for me!is checked, and click either “Cut the red wire” or “Cut the blue wire”; it doesn’t matter which one you choose.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded ZIP to your SD card.
- On your Wii, return to the Wii Menu and then open the Message Board.
- Load the red letter with a bomb icon.
In various scenarios, you may need to look at the previous or next day to find it.