This tutorial will explain you how to install Wii Mod Lite and IOS on your Wii.
What you need
- And SD Card with at least 128 MB of free space.
- Internet access on your computer.
- Wii Mod Lite.
Section I - Downloading
- Extract Wii Mod Lite and put it in the
appsfolder on your SD Card.
- Copy the patched IOS files to the folder.
- Create a folder called
WADon the SD Card. If you want to see how to use IOS Patcher, click here!
- Insert your SD Card into your Wii, and launch Wii Mod Lite from the Homebrew Channel.
Section II - Running
Wii SD Slot.
- You should now see 2 files. Select them and press + on your Wii Remote.
- After you will select them, press “A” twice and start installing.
- After it finishes installing, you can move on to the next steps!