WiiLink24 and all of its services (such as Wii no Ma) are not controlled or operated by RiiConnect24.
WiiLink24 lets you use the Japanese-exclusive Wii no Ma channel, and in the future will let you use the Digicam Print Channel and the Demae Channel again.
What you need
- An SD card or USB drive
- A Wii with an Internet connection
- A Windows or Unix based computer
- WiiLink24 Patcher
Section I - Patching Wii no Ma
- Download the required files based on your OS. On Windows, run
WiiLink24Patcher.bat. On Unix systems, launch terminal and type sh, then drag the
WiiLink24Patcher.shinto the terminal and press enter.
- Press 1 to choose “
Start” and confirm your selection by pressing
- For this guide, choose “
Install WiiLink24 on your Wii”
- Select your region.
- Connect the SD Card or USB Drive to your computer and select “
- If your device was detected successfully, select “
1”. If not, make sure there’s a folder called
appson your SD Card or USB Device and try again.
- Be patient…
- Once it’s done, you can safely close the patcher. All of the files are ready on your SD Card.
- If it did not copy everything automatically to your SD Card or USB Device, copy the
appsfolder next to
WiiLink24Patcher.batto your SD Card or USB Device.
- Put your SD card or USB drive in your Wii.
- Launch the Homebrew Channel on your Wii.
- Launch Wii Mod Lite.
- Using the +Control Pad on your Wii Remote, navigate to
WAD Manager, and then navigate to the
- Select the Wii no Ma WAD and press A to install.
- After it is successfully installed, press the HOME Button to exit back to the Homebrew Channel.
- Launch Wii no Ma and enjoy!
For PAL (European Wiis)
In Wii Settings please set TV Resolution to 60 HZ (480p/480i). You can find this in
Screen -> TV Resolution If you do not, a pink bar will appear at the bottom of the screen obscuring vision.
Continue to RiiConnect24
RiiConnect24 allows you to use discontinued services from WiiConnect24, which include the News, Forecast, Everybody Votes, Nintendo and Check Mii Out Channel, along with Wii Mail. This is optional to install.
Continue to Wiimmfi
Wiimmfi lets you play games online after the discontinuation of Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. This is optional to install.
Continue to site navigation
We have many other tutorials that you might like.