Want to patch WAD games (WiiWare) to work with Wiimmfi and you don’t know how? This tutorial will explain you how WiiWare Patcher works. (This tutorial is only suitable for Windows operating system)
This tutorial is only for Windows version of WiiWare Patcher.
What you need
- A Windows computer
- WiiWare Patcher
Section I - Downloading WiiWare Patcher
- Click the link above to go to the GitHub page where the patcher is.
Section II - Patching WiiWare games
- On Windows, run
- Press any key to start the patcher.
- Select if you want to patch your games or if you want to download and patch
Wii Speak Channel.
- If you’re patching your own games, copy them (.WAD files) to the folder where
1and hit ENTER.
- The patching process will start. Be patient.
- It’s done! Patched WAD’s are in the
wiimmfi-wadsfolder. Install them using Wii Mod Lite or other WAD Manager.