For support in English, ask for help at RiiConnect24 on Discord.
If you need help for anything regarding this tutorial, please join the RiiConnect24 Discord server (recommended) or e-mail us at [email protected].
LetterBomb is an exploit for the Wii that is triggered using the Wii Message Board.
What you need
- An SD card that is no more than 32GB in size
- A Wii on System Menu version 4.3
- On your Wii, go to
Console Informationand make note of your MAC address.
- Visit please.hackmii.com, input your Wii MAC and region, complete the CAPTCHA, ensure
Bundle the HackMii Installer for me!is checked, and cut either wire.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded ZIP to the root of your SD card.
- Take out your SD card and insert it in your Wii.
- The SD card must be inserted in the SD card slot located in the front of the Wii. Using a USB adapter plugged into the Wii’s USB port will not work.
- On your Wii, return to the Wii Menu and then open the Wii Message Board.
- Load the red letter with a bomb icon.
- Ensure the date on your Wii is correct, otherwise you might be unable to find the letter.
- In various scenarios, you may need to look at the previous or next day to find it.
- If you don’t see the red letter, you may be using an unsupported SD card that’s greater than 32GB in size.
- If your Wii freezes after clicking on the letter, you probably chose the wrong region when downloading the exploit. Redo Step 2 and select the correct region.
Continue to Homebrew Channel and BootMii Installation