Dumping Wii/GameCube games over local network
For support in English, ask for help at RiiConnect24 on Discord.
What you need
- A Wii.
- DVD Dump Tool
Your Wii and your computer must be connected to one local network
Section I - Downloading/Installing
- Extract DVD Dump Tool and put it in the
appsfolder on your SD card or USB drive.
- Insert your SD card into your Wii, and launch DVD Dump Tool from the Homebrew Channel.
Section II - Ripping
- Press the right button on the d-pad and press “A”
- Choose the disc that you want to copy (The options are:
Wii Single-Layer Disc,
Wii Dual-Layer Discand press “A”
- Now put your game to your Wii. (If it’s already in your Wii, eject it and put it back)
- Remember your Wii URL (IP address)
- On your computer in your web browser, type in the Wii URL and hit ENTER.
- You should see this. Click on
Click here to download XXXX.iso
- The transfer speed is not the fastest, but if you can’t use anything else, it’s better than nothing.