For security reasons, existing RiiConnect24 users need to repatch their nwc24msg.cfg in order to use Wii Mail again. It is easier than before to patch it, and it shouldn’t take long.
What you need
- An SD Card with at least 128 MB of free space.
- Internet access on your computer.
- RiiConnect24 Mail Patcher
Section I - Downloading
- Download RiiConnect24 Mail Patcher from the link above, and extract it to your SD card.
- Put your SD Card in your Wii.
Section II - Installing
- Launch the Homebrew Channel on your Wii.
- Launch RiiConnect24 Mail Patcher.
- It should only take a few seconds to patch your nwc24msg.cfg. When it’s done, press HOME to exit.