If you want to use the Everybody Votes Channel, you must follow this tutorial even if you already have the Everybody Votes Channel on your Wii, because you will need a patched WAD.
What you need
For the Everybody Votes Channel, you can delete the save file if you want or move it to your SD Card if you want to have a fresh start. Also, if you get 231000 in the Channel, restart and try again.
- You will now get the Everybody Votes Channel. It needs to be installed even if you already have the Everybody Votes Channel on your Wii, because you will need a patched WAD you reinstall with.
- Please download the RiiConnect24 Patcher. If you will have problems running it, please contact us at [email protected] to get the download link to Everybody Votes Channel.
- Run RiiConnect24Patcher.bat on your computer
- Follow the instructions that the patcher will give you.
- After the patching is done, if the patcher didn’t copied Everybody Votes Channel to your SD Card, do it manually.
- Insert your SD card into your Wii, open the Homebrew Channel, and launch Wii Mod Lite.
- Using the +Control Pad on your Wii Remote, go to
WAD Manager, and then navigate to the
- When the Everybody Votes Channel WAD is highlighted, press A to install the WAD.
- If you get an error saying a title with a higher version is already installed (error -1035), go back to the WAD selection menu and press - on the highlighted Everybody Votes Channel WAD, then try installing it again.
- After they are successfully installed, press the HOME Button to exit back to the Homebrew Channel.