Stanco del noioso, piatto tema bianco del Wii Menu, e vuoi invece un tema figo? Questo tutorial ti aiuterà ad ottenere un nuovo tema per il tuo Wii Menu!
Noi NON siamo responsabili se bricki, o danneggi la tua console in un qualunque modo. Se segui attentamente questa guida, non dovresti avere problemi.
Do NOT install the themes made in this guide on an actual Wii. They are only compatible with the vWii System Menu and will brick an actual Wii.
WiiMotes with Wii MotionPlus will not work on MyMenuify, unfortunately there isn’t anything we can do about this at the moment and you’ll have to use an older Wii remote.
There are some themes that aren’t compatible with the vWii System Menu, they may result in anything from graphical glitches to a full theme brick. We recommend only using themes from rc24.xyz/goodies/themes since these are compatible with modern versions of the System Menu.
What You Need
- A Wii U with the Homebrew Channel installed.
- A Wiimote without Wii MotionPlus
- Una scheda SD
- Un computer con Windows (oppure usare Mono o Wine su un Mac/Linux)
- ThemeMii Mod
- NUS Downloader (vWii)
Link per dei Temi
Below are some links to themes.
Only themes from the RiiConnect24 Themes page have been tested on vWii. Themes from other sources may not be entirely compatible with vWii, use these at your own risk.
ASSICURATI DI LEGGERE GLI AVVISI DI SICUREZZA SOPRA PRIMA DI CONTINUARE!
Sezione I - Trovare un Tema
When choosing a theme, it is important to make sure that your theme is compatible with the vWii System Menu.
Older themes for 3.X or 2.X are NOT compatible with vWii and may cause a brick if used.
Most of the themes on RiiConnect24’s theme page have been tested on vWii and they are known to work.
Section II - Downloading .app files
This assumes your vWii is on the latest Wii Menu version.
There are a couple of ways to get the .app files for your vWii System Menu, in this guide we’ll be using the vWii version of NUS Downloader.
- Open the folder and launch NUS Downloader.
- Open the menu in NUS Downloader and click the database button.
- Go to System > System Menu and select a version according to your region.
|Region||vWii Menu version|
After selecting the correct version to download, check the box for
Create Decrypted Contents (*.app). Then, press the
Start NUS Download Button on the top of the window.
After the download has finished, search for .app file corresponding to your region in the folder where NUS Downloader is.
|Region||.app file for your region|
If you can’t find the .app file, it’s possible you have downloaded the wrong version of the Wii Menu and you’ll need to try again.
After you find the .app file, copy it to the main directory of the folder containing ThemeMii. Then, copy a version of it to the theme folder in your SD card.
Section III - Building the Theme
- Launch ThemeMii Mod.
- Do not click
Download Base App, ThemeMii does not have base .app files for vWii. If you download a base app, you must delete it in order to use the vWii .app file.
- In ThemeMii select
Openand navigate to the .mym theme you downloaded earlier.
- Click on
Create CSMand select the .app file that you copied to the ThemeMii folder.
- Now navigate to the theme folder on your SD card and save your theme with the .csm extension.
Section IV - Installing the Theme
- Eject your SD card from your PC and put it into your Wii U.
- Start the Homebrew Channel and launch MyMenuify.
- Navigate to your theme folder and select the .csm file you just created.
- When it prompts you to install the theme say
Yes, and wait for it to finish.
- When it finishes installing, MyMenuify will prompt you to either
If you did everything correctly, you should now have your custom theme installed on your Wii Menu.
Reverting to Original Theme
- Apri il Canale Homebrew.
- Launch MyMenuify and navigate to your theme folder.
- Select the .app file you copied to the SD card at the end of section 2 as if you were installing a theme.
- Select Install and wait until it finishes.
- When it’s done, you can exit MyMenuify.