You need an Internet connection in order to use this application.
In this step, you will synchronize your Wii with a NTP time server. This will set your Wii’s clock to the correct time to prevent potential problems when installing services such as RiiConnect24.
What you need
- A working Internet connection on your Wii
- The Homebrew Channel
- An SD card or USB drive
- Download and extract the sntp zip to the root of your SD card or USB drive.
- Insert your SD card or USB drive into your Wii.
- Launch the Homebrew Channel on your Wii.
- Launch sntp.
- Use the +Control Pad to select the current time.
- Press the HOME Button to exit.
Continue to RiiConnect24
RiiConnect24 allows you to use discontinued services from WiiConnect24, which include the News, Forecast, Everybody Votes, Nintendo and Check Mii Out Channel, along with Wii Mail. This is optional to install.
Continue to site navigation
We have many other tutorials that you might like.