Do you need to download Homebrew without need of putting your SD Card into your computer? This tutorial will explain you how to use Homebrew Browser.
What you need
- A Wii with an outbound Internet connection
- An SD card with at least 128 MB of free space
- Homebrew Browser
Section I - Patching
- Download Homebrew Browser and install it on SD Card.
- Launch Homebrew Channel and find Homebrew Browser.
- Wait for it to load
- Go to settings.
- Go to last page and turn on the setting called
- Go back and exit Homebrew Browser.
- Start Homebrew Browser.
- Now open a page
- Find a program and click “A” on it.
- That’s it! The Homebrew should now appear on your Homebrew list in Homebrew Channel!