Kirby TV Channel
The Kirby TV Channel is controlled and operated by Striim Network, not RiiConnect24. Join their Discord server here.
Striim Network is a service dedicated to bringing back the channels that support video playback, such as Kirby TV Channel and YouTube.
What you need
- An SD card or USB drive
- A Wii with an Internet connection
- A Windows or Unix based computer
- Kirby TV Channel Patcher
If you want to see detailed instructions on how to install the WADs, click here!
- Download the executable for your architecture and OS.
- Launch the executable then press
1twice to start the patching process.
- When finished, the WAD will be in the
WADfolder which is located in the same directory as the executable.
- Move the
WADfolder to the root of your SD Card.
- Put your SD card or USB drive in your Wii.
- Launch the Homebrew Channel on your Wii.
- Launch Wii Mod Lite.
- Using the +Control Pad on your Wii Remote, navigate to
WAD Manager, and then navigate to the
- Highlight the WAD named
Kirby-TV-Channel-Patched(Striim).wad, then press the
Abutton to install.
- When the WAD successfully installs, return to the Wii Menu and launch the channel.
Continue to RiiConnect24
RiiConnect24 allows you to use discontinued services from WiiConnect24, which include the News, Forecast, Everybody Votes, Nintendo and Check Mii Out Channel, along with Wii Mail. This is optional to install.
Continue to WiiLink
WiiLink allows you to use the discontinued Japanese channels, such as Wii no Ma and the Digicam Print Channel. This is optional to install.
Continue to Wiimmfi
Wiimmfi lets you play games online after the discontinuation of Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. This is optional to install.
Continue to site navigation
We have many other tutorials that you might like.