This is a quick start guide on how to use Nintendont, a popular loader for the Wii that’s used to play GameCube games from a USB drive, SD card, or directly from your disc drive.
- Una consola Wii
- Una tarjeta SD o unidad USB
We recommend you copy games over with GameCube Backup Manager if you use Windows.
To play games, we recommend using an external hard drive for your Wii. Flash drives are not recommended, and may vary in behavior even between the same product.
Asegúrate de que tu unidad USB esté formateada como FAT32. Do not format it as other types such as exFAT or NTFS.
- Download Nintendont and extract it to the root of your SD card or USB drive.
- Insert your SD card or USB drive into your Wii, and launch Nintendont from the Homebrew Channel.
There is no “guide” to use Nintendont. This is intended to help you learn how to use it, by giving you a quick start. You should be able to figure out all the great features of Nintendont by using it.
- You can use a GameCube controller to play your games.
- You can use a Wiimote to play your games, but you will need to use a Classic Controller Pro or a Wii U Pro Controller to use all of the game’s features.
- You can use a Wii U GameCube Controller adapter if your Wii does not have GameCube ports.
- You can use a USB keyboard to enter text in games that require it.
- You can use a fan-made patch to enable online play in some games.
- You can use USB Loader GX or WiiFlow to play GameCube games there.
Continue to site navigation
We have many other tutorials that you might like.