GameCube Backup Manager is a convenient PC software that simplifies the process of transferring GameCube games to your USB drive or SD Card. It functions similar to the popular tool called Wii Backup Manager, allowing you to easily manage and organize your GameCube game backups. With this program, you can effortlessly copy your favorite GameCube games onto portable storage devices, making them readily accessible for future gaming sessions.
- Una tarjeta SD o unidad USB
- GameCube Backup Manager
To play multiple games, it is recommended to use an external hard drive for your Wii. Any external hard drive found on most modern marketplaces should work with your Wii.
Make sure your USB drive is formatted as FAT32. Do not format it as other types such as NTFS, exFAT, extFS, or WBFS, the latter being an outdated filesystem for storing Wii games.
Sección I - Descarga
- Extract GameCube Backup Manager, and launch the program.
- Inserta la unidad USB en tu computadora.
Sección II - Copiando los juegos
- Open the application and locate the folder button in the bottom right corner. Click on it to open the file explorer window.
- Navigate to the location of the game file you want to transfer. This could be on your computer’s hard drive or an external storage device. Once you find the file, select it by clicking on it.
- Click on the
Files (Destination)tab, then select the
Inactiveoption from the dropdown menu. This will allow you to choose the drive where you want to transfer the game. Select the appropriate drive letter from the list.
- Next, go back to the
Files (Source)tab, select the game you want to transfer, and then click either
Install Game (1:1)or
Install Game (Scrub).
Install Game (Scrub) will remove unnecessary data from the game, reducing the game’s file size.
Continue to site navigation
We have many other tutorials that you might like.