If you’re getting error NEWS000006 consistently, deleting the SYSCONF should fix it. Occasionally the error can be caused by a server problem, since the error technically means that it received invalid data, but that is very rare.
NOTE: Following this tutorial will erase all messages on your Wii Message Board (backup /title/00000001/00000002/data/cdb.vff if you want to keep it). It will also make you perform initial setup for your Wii again. You will not lose channels or save games.
- Μία κάρτα SD ή μέσο αποθήκευσης USB
- Extract the zip to /apps/ on your SD card or USB drive.
- Launch WiiXplorer.
- Go to
Enable NAND write accessand then select
Yesfor both dialogues that appear on the screen.
- Press Back until you have reached the file explorer screen.
- Select the tiny blue SD Card icon, then select
- Navigate to
- Hover over
SYSCONFand press the + button and select
- Reboot your Wii and perform the first time setup (don’t worry, your saves and channels are all intact).
Try to launch the News Channel.
If you get NEWS/FORE000002 after deleting the SYSCONF file, perform a connection test to fix it.