LetterBomb is an exploit for the Wii that is triggered using the Wii Message Board.
This exploit is one of many. Check out the Get Started page for other options.
What you need
- An SD card
- A Wii on system version 4.3
- This exploit will not work on a Wii Mini or vWii
- On your Wii, go to
Console Informationand make note of your MAC address.
- Visit please.hackmii.com, input your Wii MAC and region, complete the CAPTCHA, ensure
Bundle the HackMii Installer for me!is checked, and cut either wire
- Whichever wire you choose to cut doesn’t matter.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded ZIP to your SD card.
- On your Wii, return to the Wii Menu and then open the Message Board.
- Load the red letter with a bomb icon.
- In various scenarios, you may need to look at the previous or next day to find it.