LetterBomb is an exploit for the Wii that is triggered using the Wii Message Board.
What you need
- An SD card
- A Wii on System Menu version 4.3
- On your Wii, go to
Console Informationand make note of your MAC address.
- Visit please.hackmii.com, input your Wii MAC and region, complete the CAPTCHA, ensure
- Whichever wire you choose to cut doesn’t matter.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded ZIP to the root of your SD card.
- Take out your SD card and insert it in your Wii.
- On your Wii, return to the Wii Menu and then open the Wii Message Board.
- Load the red letter with a bomb icon.
- In various scenarios, you may need to look at the previous or next day to find it.
Ensure the date on your Wii is correct, otherwise you might be unable to find the letter.