For support in English, ask for help at RiiConnect24 on Discord.
What you need
- An SD card or USB drive with at least 4.7 GB of free space (8.5 GB if dumping a dual layer disc).
Section I - Downloading/Installing
- Extract CleanRip and put it in the
appsfolder on your SD card or USB drive.
- Insert your SD card into your Wii, and launch CleanRip from the Homebrew Channel.
Section II - Ripping
- Select your device that you will be dumping the game to - your USB drive or SD card.
- On this screen, it asks you if you want to download a file with game checksums so you can verify the dump created is a 1:1 copy of the disc. It’s your choice whether to say
Noto download this file.
- Now insert the game you want to dump.
- Set it as shown on the screen below.
- CleanRip will now dump your game. It can take a while, since it will dump the full 4.7GB disc contents (9.4 for dual layer discs).